What Personal Information About Customers Does We Gather?
• We collect personal information when you use our Services, create an account with us, or submit personal information when requested by the Site. Personal information is generally any information that is related to you, identifies you personally or can be used to identify you, such as your name, email address, phone number, address and payment account number.
The types of personal information we may collect about you include.
1) Your account information: We collect personal information that you provide to us when you use our services. For example, if you visit our website and place an order, we will collect the information you provide to us during the ordering process.
2) Information You Post on the Site. If you post information, such as customer reviews, in public areas of the Site, that information may be collected and used by THIS WEBSITE, users of the Site, and the general public. We strongly recommend that you do not post any information through the Site that would allow strangers to identify or locate you or that you would not want to share with the public
3) Information you provide through our live chat on the Site.
4) Information that is automatically collected through the Site. We may automatically collect personal information about you when you use the Site. For example, if you access the Site from a computer, we will automatically collect information such as your browser type and version, computer and connection information, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, and standard web log information. If you access the Site from a mobile device, we can also recognize the location of your mobile device. You can choose not to share your location details with us by adjusting the location services settings for your mobile device. For instructions on changing the relevant settings, please contact your service provider or device manufacturer.
5) You upload photos to our service in accordance with our terms and conditions to provide product recommendations and to allow you to voluntarily show other potential customers what the product will look like at the time of purchase.
What About Cookies?
OUR COOKIES DO NOT AND CANNOT INFILTRATE YOUR HARD DRIVE TO GATHER YOUR CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION. Our cookies are not "spyware."
Does Our Site Share the Information It Receives?
1.Third-Party Providers: We share your information with third-party providers we work with to help us operate, provide, analyze, improve, understand, customize, support, and market our services.
2.Third-Party Services: When you use third-party services, such as through third-party accounts integrated with products and services, the third-party accounts may receive information about you. When you use third-party services, their own terms and privacy policies will apply to your use of those services.
3.Regulatory and Legal Issues: We may also release your information to third parties when we believe it is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our terms and policies, or protect our rights, property, or safety or those of others. We will notify you personally when we have disclosed your information by applying this section.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
• We work to protect the security of your information by utilizing encryption methods during the transmission or storage of information you input through our websites and mobile applications. One hundred percent complete security does not presently exist anywhere online or offline, and we are unable to provide specific guarantees regarding complete security of your personal information; however, we have a team of security professionals that work to safeguard your information.
• It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off and close your browser when finished using a shared computer. Only use trusted internet networks, including Wi-Fi, and do not share your login credentials with unauthorized parties.
What Choices Do I Have?
You have the right to make requests regarding your personal information. You can:
Review the personal information we have about you or request a copy of it
Ask us to update or correct personal information if it is inaccurate
Request that we delete your personal information
Opt-out of sharing your personal information with third parties for some purposes, including sharing that may be defined as a sale under applicable laws
Object to certain types of uses of your personal information
Make choices about receiving email marketing
Tell us which cookies you want us to use when you shop online by clicking on the "Interest Based Ads" link at the bottom of our websites.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit THIS WEBSITE, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Conditions of Use. If you have any concern about privacy at THIS WEBSITE, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it. Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice and Conditions of Use may also change. You should check our website frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. If you have any questions about the Privacy Notice, please contact us.